Non-Residents can register online by going to the Aquatic Center page of the Lincolnwood website, beginning 10:00am on Saturday, April 22nd 2017. It is extremely important to have all information ready at the time of registration.
Please check this website approximately two weeks prior for more information.
General Pool Pass Info
- Online registration will be on a first come - first served basis until passes are sold out.
- If all passes are not sold online on April 22, remaining passes will be available for purchase in the Parks and Recreation office in Village Hall.
- Any mail-in registrations received at the Recreation Office will be returned to the sender.
- Any faxed-in registrations will be disregarded.
- 2016 pool members will not have to retake a photo. Your pass from last year will be reactivated when your registration is processed.
- If you are a new member this year, every member of your family who will be getting a pass will need to come in and get a photo ID.
- Membership cards are NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- Misuse will result in loss of membership.
- LOST CARDS must be replaced at the Recreation Department for a fee of $10.00. Proof of identification is required at this time.
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS after swimming pool opens.
- A $10.00 fee will be assessed for anyone wishing to have a new photo taken prior to the expiration of the pool ID.
PLEASE NOTE: The above is general information, for exact information please refer to the Parks & Rec Office
Mother, Father, Legal Guardian,Dependent Children3-17, (children under 3 (by June 1st 2016) do not need to be included in your family membership.)
You will be able to add 1 nanny pass (billed as an individual membership) to your package. If applicable, make sure you have your nanny’s address and birth date for the online registration process. Nanny passes are not transferable after May31st
Ages 18 & Up
You will be able to add your children 18 -24 living in your home (billed as individual memberships) to your package during the online registration process.
You will be able to register as a senior couple at a discount. You need to be 55 years of age or older. If you are not 55 or older and try to register for a senior pass, the system will deny registration
2017 Non-Resident Aquatic Center Membership Fees
- Individual $326
- Senior $231
- Senior Couple $439
- Family of 2 $508
- Family of 3 $593
- Family of 4 $658
- Family of 5 $716
- Family of 6 $807
- Family of 7 $863
- Each Additional $50